2022 Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Capacity
If you’re in the market for a new pickup truck around Daphne, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado. The new Silverado is one of the most advanced trucks on the Foley streets and has all the latest performance, safety, and entertainment features you’ve come to expect. Learn more about the Chevrolet Silverado 2500 towing capacity with the experts at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.. For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Capacity: Engines
There Chevy Silverado 2500 towing capacity is made possible by the impressive suite of engine options available. If you opt for the 6.6L V8 gas engine, you’ll be getting class-leading power and economy. You could also choose the 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 to really get the best possible Chevrolet Silverado 2500 towing capacity. Let’s take a closer look at some of the engine options in more detail below:
Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity: 6.6L V8 Gas Engine:
- You can expect a towing capacity of up to 14,500 pounds when you opt for the 2022 Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed 2WD with 17-inch wheels and available fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitch. When equipped with a gooseneck hook, the gas model can tow up to 17,370 pounds.
- Engine performance: 401 hp and 464 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 7.5 sec
- Six-speed automatic transmission
Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity: Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 Engine:
- With the diesel, you can expect a towing capacity of up to 18,500 pounds when properly equipped. (Crew cabs only)
- Engine performance: 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque.
- 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds
- The available Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission allows the Silverado 2500 to reach its max towing capacity in just first gear.
Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Capacity: Additional Features
In addition to the impressive engine options available, there are quite a few additional features that make towing around Mobile even easier. Some of these features include the signature Advanced Trailering System, allowing you to customize your trailer profile through the myChevrolet mobile app! Let’s take a closer look at some o these features in more detail below:
Customizable trailer profiles:
- Trailer maintenance reminders
- Trailer security alerts
- Trailer mileage
- Tow/haul reminder
- Trailer electrical diagnostics
- Trailer tire pressure monitoring alert
- Pre-departure checklist
Other tow-friendly options include:
- Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control
- StabiliTrak with Trailer Sway Control and Proactive Rollover Avoidance
- Auto Park Brake Assist
- New Park Grade Hold Assist
There is also an impressive Technology Package providing up to 15 different views to make it easier than ever to hook up to your trailer.
Find Your 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.!
Now that you know more about the Chevrolet Silverado 2500 towing capacity, come see this impressive truck for yourself at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.! Check out our new vehicle inventory, and apply for financing to start the buying process! Be sure to use our new vehicle specials to save big near Pensacola!
More from Southern Chevrolet, Inc.
Looking for a new and fuel-efficient compact SUV to enhance your Pensacola commutes? Check out the 2022 Chevy Equinox, an ideal option for those looking to save a little at the gas pump. Offering up to 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway on the base level trim, the Equinox brings a feature-heavy interior and…
The Chevy Colorado is a mid-sized truck that pulls like a late model full-size truck. Chevy Colorado towing capacity is up to 7,700 pounds when properly equipped, allowing you to tow everything from boats to cars and even some SUVs, all on appropriate trailers. Chevy Colorado towing is impressive, but this Chevy’s towing capacity is…
From the job site to the trails around Daphne, the Chevrolet lineup is up to any challenge you’re taking on. It’s likely you already know about the exceptional performance and unbeatable durability of Chevy trucks, and that holds true for the Chevy Silverado 1500. But what does that mean for the Silverado 1500 towing capacity?…