2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500‘s towing capacity is up to 13,300 pounds, making it a true powerhouse in Foley. Along with a payload of up to 2,280 pounds, this workhorse is fully equipped to handle your toughest projects. Learn more about the Chevy Silverado towing capacity and its additional towing features with this guide from Southern Chevrolet, Inc..
2021 Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity by Engine
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 payload capacity and towing prowess come from multiple engine options, each delivering enough power to support your work in Daphne:
- 4.3L V6 Engine: The standard Silverado 1500 engine offers best-in-class torque at 305 lb-ft, along with 285 hp and a towing capacity of up to 7,900 pounds.
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: This powerful yet efficient engine achieves a towing capacity of up to 9,600 pounds at 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L V8 Engine with Direct Fuel Management: Push what’s possible with this available engine. At 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, the Chevy Silverado towing capacity gets a boost of up to 11,500 pounds. The same engine with active fuel management tows up to 10,000 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine: Achieve the maximum Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity with this option, reaching up to 13,300 pounds. Found on the RST trim, this V8 muscles out an awe-inspiring 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, perfect for your toughest Mobile projects.
- 3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel: Stay efficient while working hard with this available diesel powertrain, maximizing its towing capacity up to 9,500 pounds at 260 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
2021 Silverado Towing Features
The Chevy Silverado 1500 was designed with a hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame that supports all the power generated under the hood. This performance is enhanced by a smart series of towing features that allow you to stay safe and load up without worry in Pensacola.
- Trailering Package: Found standard on the Chevy Silverado 1500, this innovative package includes a trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, an automatic locking rear differential, a 4-pin connector, and a 7-wire harness with a 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: Feel secure no matter how much you’re hauling with this feature available for select trims. Get revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, and more with this Handling/Trailering Suspension Package.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: Need a better view? Extended view towing mirrors make for great Chevy Silverado accessories.
Explore the 2021 Silverado at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.
Now that you know more about the Chevrolet Silverado towing capacity, it’s time to experience this powerhouse in person at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.! Check out our current new vehicle specials to save even more on your purchase, and contact us with any questions!